STABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY IN A LARGER SIZE
Easily secure one or several bicycles to fixed objects.
30cm of extra length, more flexibility: The BORDO™ Big 6000 Folding Lock makes it possible to lock one or several bicycles together even more conveniently.
You are still getting the typical benefits of the ABUS classic: A perfect combination of durability, flexibility and minimal transport dimensions. You can count on the picking-resistant ABUS Plus disc cylinder and the 5mm thick foldable bars, which are made of specially hardened steel and are connected with special rivets.
A soft two-component coating prevents the lock from damaging the paintwork on your bicycle. Extremely convenient: The BORDO™ Big 6000 Folding Lock is supplied with a coded key – this means that the lock can be ordered keyed alike with other ABUS locks.
- 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft two-component coating to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
Operation and use:
- Great protection for when there is a medium risk of theft
- Recommended for securing good-quality bicycles
- ST – Lock bag for transporting the folding lock. It can be fastened to the frame with non-slip velcro straps or screwed onto the bottle holder.
- SH – Lock carrier for easy transport on the bike, which can be mounted without tools thanks to practical fixing straps. The lock is removed frontally from the carrier.
- This lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
- BORDO™ family: Perfect combination of durability, flexibility, weight and transport dimensions
- The length of the lock (120 cm) offers the possibility to connect one or more bikes conveniently to fixed objects
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design.